I am a huge online shopper and I purchased a dining table, 8 dining chairs, bed, 3 sectionals, multiple sofas and swivel chairs from this website because they looked beautiful and had a good price.I ordered them in May 2013 and contrary to what the website commits, received more than half of the items after the committed time frame of 12 weeks.

Some items were received after more than 20 weeks from the order date. Not just that, the sectionals, sofas and bed were different from how they looked at the website and the chairs were wobbly. After following up for over 2 months with "customer service" over multiple emails and phone calls, I have had numerous promises made to me about refunds which I am still following up on. They also sent a repair agent to my place who mentioned that the chairs and side lamps of the bed were beyond repair by them.

I am still waiting for them to respond to me on this - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE.I am hoping the company can step up their customer service and stop making false commitments to its customers.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Defysupply?

Comments

Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!! Mypillow "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..." Read more Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more MyPillow caused bad caused of hives Mypillow "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..." Read more My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more