I am a huge online shopper and I purchased a dining table, 8 dining chairs, bed, 3 sectionals, multiple sofas and swivel chairs from this website because they looked beautiful and had a good price.I ordered them in May 2013 and contrary to what the website commits, received more than half of the items after the committed time frame of 12 weeks.

Some items were received after more than 20 weeks from the order date. Not just that, the sectionals, sofas and bed were different from how they looked at the website and the chairs were wobbly. After following up for over 2 months with "customer service" over multiple emails and phone calls, I have had numerous promises made to me about refunds which I am still following up on. They also sent a repair agent to my place who mentioned that the chairs and side lamps of the bed were beyond repair by them.

I am still waiting for them to respond to me on this - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE.I am hoping the company can step up their customer service and stop making false commitments to its customers.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Defysupply?

Comments