I ordered a leather sectional sofa and paid for it.I also paid for "white glove delivery service", which is highly recommended by the company.
The sofa arrived in 4 weeks. The delivery company brought the sofa into my home but cautioned that they believed the sofa had been "repackaged". Indeed, the sofa was stained, torn and looked used when it arrived. I refused delivery of the sofa.
Defy supply has since refused to refund my money. They blame the staining and tearing of leather on the freight company. Defy supply wants me to pay over $500.00 on shipping.
I don't have a sofa and they have my $1000.00.Do NOT do business with defy supply!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..."
- "I was eating chicken and dumpling soup and foubd a rubber grommet in my can of soup. Very gross. Smaller than the size of a dime. My name is mandy..."
- "I spent over 3300 on blinds for my new home. The local installer was a nice guy. The blinds were inconstant colors and every window had 3-5 bent blinds. some of them..."