The Dacron fibers are coming out of the seams of the attached cushions of a 3 piece Braxton leather sofa set bought in FEB 2010 after a few months of using them.Defy supply claimed it was due to abuse, when at one point they were planning to reorder the sofa,Since it was a manufacturing defect.

But the end result they refunded $100.00 for inconvenience.

Please approach this company with caution .They have very bad customer service, they do not return money nor do they honor their warranty policy.The sofas are bonded leather with very little of Italian leather.

Had an Experience with Defysupply?

Comments

Defysupply - Leather seekers BEWARE!!Misleading&Deceptive Defysupply " I must say that I'm very pleased with the quality of the sectional, it's well built and the color is awesome. The delivery team was professional, and did a very..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Mypillow - Cheaper at Walmart Mypillow "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more